There are some things about California that just leave us in awe:
- lemons on our tree ripening in December
- weather that sometimes surprises us with 75 degrees in late fall
- leaf blowers (what is up with the obsession?)
- persimmons & pomegranates on our neighbors trees
- roses & flowers still in bloom
A week ago I received the most lovely package in the post from The Pink Pig. I entered this giveaway from the delightful and sweet Sandy and won 4 beautiful glasses that read "un verre d’amitié" or in English, "a glass of friendship". Thank you so much Sandy and The Pink Pig.I just adore my gift.
It was only in the mid 60's today but the sun was shining down brightly and warmed us which made December lemonade a lovely treat. The lemonade was delicious especially with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn.