Adding a new twist to Apron Thrift Girl, I want to introduce you to Make Share. It's very similar to Thrift Share where I begin a post with sharing something that I made and you all get to finish the post by linking up and sharing what you have made. There's a few guidelines -
- at least one item used in your project should to be 2nd hand.
- Link your Make Share post back to ATG.
- Post a Make Share item that you made on your blog or website.
- Link to your individual post on the item that you made using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Make Share regularly, I'd love it if you'd add this button to your side bar
I found this bowl of tiles at a yard sale waiting to be recycled and used. I paid $1 for all of them.
I purchased some anagram letters at a thrift store after I saw this post on anagrams. They are paper instead of wood but were perfect for this project.
Normally the adhesive magnetic tape would have fastened smoothly but because the tiles are recycled, the back of the tiles were uneven. I decided to use Gorilla Super Glue to properly secure the magnet to the tile.
You could glue sections of photos so that they are like a puzzle on your fridge. I am planning to make both photo and letter tiles to give as gifts this holiday season. I am going to try to make as many gifts as I can with recycled supplies.
What did you make?