Just wanted to add a Full Disclosure to all who read Apron Thrift Girl. I've had quite a few people commenting and contacting me about words that I spell incorrectly or grammar that I have used poorly.
Here are some things that you should know about me.
1) I completely suck at spelling. If I didn't have a spell check my spelling would be 50 times worse
2) I suck at grammar. I have to constantly look up wording to make sure that I have it written properly.
2 1/2) on that note I suck at math, PE, history (except for Tom Cruise's b-day which for some reason I remember forever) and basically any other subject that takes lots of focus.
3) I crawl out of bed between 5:30 a.m. and 6 a.m. to write a blog so that I can help teach other's how to ReSell, inspire other's to buy second hand, to encourage you to live abundantly even if you have little money in your bank account and to share the fabulous world of thrifting with all of you. All. Without. Getting. Paid.
4) For those that can't spell correctly, the words are not highlighted in red in our minds like it is on the screen. If a word is not spelled correctly it's because my brain doesn't see it as wrong. I try all the little word tricks like Aura in Restaurant but some words don't have tricks and my memory simply can't remember it all. Plus it comes around to 1) again. I truly suck at spelling :-)
5) I love to write, adore to write but do at times mess up. And each error I go and fix because someone told me something was wrong, means that all my subscribers receive the post. Again.
So please forgive me for all past, current and future spelling errors, mistakes, crappy grammar and so on. And just know that I try to catch everyone but I miss some. Especially first thing in the morning when I'm typing words with tired hands and blurry eyes. I basically have one hour or so to get my photos ready, the words written, the post re-read 10 times looking for errors before my little boy wanders out of his room looking for his morning routine of a ten minute cuddle. I don't know about you but I prefer the hug from my boy to rereading my post another 5 times.
So there you go. A little more honesty about Selena Cate. And this post is probably full of errors because I'm tired and my husband keeps asking me why I'm not getting off the computer. :-)
Have a great thrifing weekend.