After reading all of your comments I thought we'd open up the challenge to any venue where you sell 2nd hand items. I also heard that some of you had different goals to reach in regards to the number of items listed during the next 28 days. We each can choose our own goals whether it is 20 or 200. Just make sure to say it out loud and share it with us. This challenge is meant to motivate and inspire each other.
My listing challenge will be 100 Buy-It-Now items for my eBay store. That doesn't include unsold auctions that I relist as a BIN item. I mean items that I list that will go straight in my store. I'm going to try to list at least 4 a day, all month long.
Although not officially in the challenge, I also plan to continue to list 7-day auctions, list at least 30 books a week on Amazon and really try to list at least 25 items on Etsy during February.
Are you going to join ATG's ReSeller's Listing Challenge?
Here's what I'd like you to do in order to take part in the challenge:
- Comment and tell us your Listing Challenge Goal.
- Add a link to your ReSelling Venue/Store. (optional)
- Begin to List your items - don't forget to tally up your listings since items hopefully will start to sell.
- Grab a Button and spread the word. We want to motivate & inspire.
- Check in every Tuesday until March 1st. Share your progress in the comments.
- Share your link every Tuesday to show us how busy you've been. (optional)
- On March 1st, share whether you've reached your goal and if you wish, share how many of your Listing Challenge items have sold.
I'm going to send everyone that takes part of our challenge (you must check in every Tuesday to qualify) a list of "50 ReSelling items to Search for When You Thrift." This PDF list will include hyperlinks, item name and the price the auctions sold for. This list will includes items that you should be able to find as you go thrift scouting for inventory.
Here's your ATG's ReSeller's Listing Challenge button: