Spanish Revival Tile Table $4
I found my summer project at a yard sale on Saturday. It's vintage and the tiles copied the style of many other California tiles of that era. The tiles were poorly made but I still think it will be fun to restore and have out on the patio during the summer.
In all actuality I received more value from the 4 dollars I spent on this table by the education I learned while researching California tiles. I came across this fabulous website all about California Tiles. I've learned so much from this website and doing a completed search on eBay.
Last week was very busy with school ending. Summer has officially kicked off for us. The children don't go back to school until after Labor Day. It's been very exciting to schedule and plan our summer.
I've had a lot of clarity on what I need to do to take my life and business forward. I'm going to let go of a lot of things and instead focus on what I love and what will make the most money. For now I'm going to continue posting Thrift Share Share Monday posts but daily post will not be as consistent. I'll try to write a post in the next two weeks about some of these changes and how it will affect ATG and some of my reselling. I feel really good about the changes ahead for me.
For now, I'm excited to hear about your thrifting weekend.
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add this button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.
Don't forget to visit Her Library Adventures for Flea Market Finds.