Are you ready to accept and take on ATG's - ReSellers Listing Challenge?
Do you want to join ATG's ReSellers Listing Challenge?
Here's what I'd like you to do in order to take part in the challenge:
- Comment and tell us your Listing Challenge Goal.
- Add a link to your ReSelling Venue/Store. (optional)
- Begin to List your items - don't forget to tally up your listings since items hopefully will start to sell.
- Grab a Button and spread the word. We want to motivate & inspire.
- Check in every Tuesday until November 1st. Share your progress in the comments.
- Share your link every Tuesday to show us how busy you've been. (optional)
- On November 1st, share whether you've reached your goal and if you wish, share how many of your Listing Challenge items have sold.
October started off to a great start for me. Then I sort of gallivanted down to Los Angeles and it threw my entire challenge to the wayside. I'm so behind in catching up on emails, on the ATG advertising sale, with listing auctions and even this post which should have gone out on Tuesday.
I've been blessed by working with 2 new clients for ReSelling Consulting but this means that I've not had much time at home this week at all. I'm hoping for a relatively quiet upcoming work week so that I can get busy and get listing.
One of my clients lives in Sonoma and on the way home from her house I found a Curtis Jere wall sculpture which made my entire week. Thank you Church Mouse thrift store!
Thank you to all of those that are taking part in the October ReSellers Listing Challenge. Here's to week 2.
If you are joining the Listing Challenge you have an option to share your ReSelling Venue with us. Links should be to a venue where you sell 2nd hand items.