It was a very wet weekend in Sonoma County. After a couple months of sunny and sometimes warm days the rain was very welcomed. It also meant that there were only a few sales to attend. I did go to one on Friday where I found a set of Cathrineholm Lotus Bowls.
They are in beautiful condition, so yellow and very cheerful. They can do really well on eBay and Etsy. This set on eBay sold for $172. Some of the rarer colors are the blue & white, pink & white and orange & white. I think this set might do well because it includes 3 pieces.
These were from a few weeks ago but I found them in my Office Reorganization of 2012 and just can't resist how beautiful they are.
Last week I decided to simply clear my desk off and ended up rearranging my entire office. Does that happen to any of you? I do like the change though and each step forward with organization helps me feel more efficient in my job.
This is my first full week back to work since the children got out for winter break in December. Cerys finally goes back to school and I can finally start working on eBay again. I posted a recipe on Flavorstitch for an Immune Boosting Smoothie that I gave to Cerys every day.
Here's to a productive and healthy week for all of us.
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.
Don't forget to visit Her Library Adventures for Flea Market Finds.