Vintage Park Lane Necklace featuring a Mod Fox
It's a little strange to go from work overload (aka before Christmas) to slow down (aka Dec 26th) and now back to work today as the children head back to school. I have a mountain of work to do and am sitting here pondering where to start. Is anyone else feeling something similar?
Here's my to-do-list
- make sure eBay store has all listings current
- list a box of books on Amazon
- clean off shipping table
- ship all orders
- clean office
- work on back log of emails
- prepare for Cerys's 12th birthday tomorrow
Do you have an up and running to do list?
Remember that typically lots of people still continue to shop in January. Buyers are looking for deals, others are looking to spend gift cards and certificates while other people are running on the shopping high they've had since before Christmas. It's a good idea to begin to refill your Etsy and eBay stores from all your holiday sales and take advantage of January buyers.
Thrifting wise I didn't do very well this last week. The best sale was miles away by the sea. I'm not very keen on driving on icy roads at 5 a.m. in the morning so I gave it a miss. I can't even think of one thing that I thrifted this weekend.
The fox necklace photos are from a sale that I hit last year. The estate sale was from a woman who used to be a representive of Park Lane Jewelry. There was so much NOS (new old stock). I now wished that I had purchased more but I do love the pieces that I found. Thanks Amy for sending me to the sale. There's nothing better than friends who call or email you telling you to go to a fab sale. Right?
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.
Don't forget to visit Her Library Adventures for Flea Market Finds.