Are you ready for week one of ATG's - ReSellers Listing Challenge?
The first official post is today. I can't wait to hear how your first week went, what your current goals are and to see the links to your fabulous stores.
How did my week go? This challenge got me working again. It was the right inspiration to get me to open up Inkfrog and start my first ebay listing. I listed 18 auctions and store listing. 3 of those items sold. My goal was much higher but that is okay. I like having a goal in my mind that is difficult to reach.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers regarding my mother. She is still quite sick but seems to be getting past the worst of it. The doctors gave us some very discouraging information but my mom is a fighter. We are planning to drive to Washington this month to see her which may alter my own listing goals. As Suze Orman says, "People first."
This next week, I'm going to continue listing on eBay. I've decided to tackle the countless mugs and cups that I have been collecting and get them listed. I just listed the most darling English fine bone china mugs this week and two of them sold. They were so sweet that I had to keep one of them. I typically pick up Far Side and Sandra Boynton mugs and of course the Starbucks City Mugs. They can sell for as little as 25¢ at a yard sale which makes a nice easy profit when selling them on eBay. My goal next week is to list 20 items. My month goal is to reach 200 items in my store.
Here's what I'd like you to do in order to take part in the challenge:
- Comment today and tell us your Listing Challenge Goal.
- Add a link to your ReSelling Venue/Store (optional)
- Continue to tally up your listings since items hopefully will start to sell and disappear from your active listings.
- Grab the Button above and spread the word. We want to motivate & inspire.
- Check in every Wednesday until February 29th. Share your progress in the comments.
- Share your link here every Wednesday to show us how busy you've been. (optional)
- On February 29th, share whether you've reached your goal and if you wish, share how many of your Listing Challenge items have sold.
Let's share our motivation.
Let's share our inspiration.
This challenge is open to any ReSelling venue whether it's Etsy, eBay, Flea Markets or Antique Mall. My main focus will be eBay.