How did you do in week two of ATG's - ReSellers Listing Challenge?
My week went really well. As I began to list inventory, inventory began to sell. You really can't sell what isn't listed.
I listed 28 store items.
I sold 11 of those items for $412.91.
I sold an additional items that were listed before last week for $337.15
I don't feel that I worked too hard to list these items either. I grouped them together by theme and got through them rather quickly. Listing soon became habit again. It felt really good to be working.
The hardest thing for me now is having to put my store on vacation today. The children and I are heading North tomorrow to visit my mom who has been moved from hospital to a convalescent home. I need to get all my transactions sorted and completed before we go. I'd love to leave Dave in charge of my business while I'm away but I don't think he'd appreciate that very much. I plan on taking some work with me and write listings in the early morning on Ink Frog. I can schedule them to go live at a later date. I'll probably move my eBay store off vacation mode on the Friday before we head back home in order to take advantage of weekend sales.
I can't wait to hear how you did this week in the challenge.
Here's what I'd like you to do in order to take part in the challenge:
- Comment today and tell us your Listing Challenge Goal.
- Add a link to your ReSelling Venue/Store (optional)
- Continue to tally up your listings since items hopefully will start to sell and disappear from your active listings.
- Grab the Button above and spread the word. We want to motivate & inspire.
- Check in every Wednesday until February 29th. Share your progress in the comments.
- Share your link here every Wednesday to show us how busy you've been. (optional)
- On February 29th, share whether you've reached your goal and if you wish, share how many of your Listing Challenge items have sold.
Let's share our motivation.
Let's share our inspiration.
This challenge is open to any ReSelling venue whether it's Etsy, eBay, Flea Markets or Antique Mall. My main focus will be eBay.
If you are joining the Listing Challenge you have an option to share your ReSelling Venue with us. Links should be to a venue where you sell 2nd hand items.