We have arrived in Washington State after a three day journey. It's about a 15 or so hour drive but we are kind of slow travelers and we took the coastal route to avoid any snow in the passes on I-5. We stopped to play on the beach, thrift stores, for coffee and discovered at a fabulous library book sale full of vintage kid lit.
We pulled up to my parent's house on Sunday the car already loaded with thrifted finds. While this isn't a work trip, I always have a goal when I travel to pay for the gas/lodging/food with inventory that I find. Thankfully because of a few good thrift stores and the library book sale, the trip should already be paid for once I list and sell the items.
This post is a day late because we couldn't get the wireless password to work and yesterday was very busy with visits to my mother at the convalescent home. Thankfully she is improving every day. She was so happy to see us.
Between her visits yesterday we went to a Thrift Store and happened upon their President's Day 50% off sale.
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.
Don't forget to visit Her Library Adventures for Flea Market Finds.