I've been looking for bar stools for the house since we moved in last April. We have never had a proper bar counter before and of course I was particular in what kind of stools I wanted. I finally came across this set of vintage Fiberglass Chairs on Craigslist for $150.
I wasn't sure if the height would work and it was wonderful to know that I could place them in my Mod Sonoma space at Antique Society if they didn't work out. When I placed them next to the counter they were perfect. Keiran wanted to have his lunch there and Dave enjoyed his dinner on the new chairs since he eats later then us. It helped make the kitchen feel more like home.
I had a crazy busy weekend that started on Thursday at an estate sale and carried through all the way to Sunday at the Flea Markets. I'm completely adoring the opportunity to buy for a physical venue. It changes my buying game and as you know, I do like to shake things up to keep life exciting.
Yesterday these were my sales:
- Vintage Camera - Antique Society $18
- Bitossi Ashtray - eBay $30
- Laural Burch Mug - eBay $15
- Mastering Health Care (book) - Amazon $49
- Heavy Duty II (book) - Amazon $75
Total for the day: $ 187
This is really the type of financial goal that I am searching for. I wanted multiple venues that together would make up a healthy day of sales. It does fluctuate of course and yesterday was better than other days. Saturday though I sold a lamp at Antique Society for $150 which added a boost to my daily sales number.
This is a much longer conversation then a Thrift Share Monday Tuesday post. I'll continue this soon and delve into it deeper.
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.
Don't forget to visit Her Library Adventures for Flea Market Finds.