Although the weekend started slow with a poor thrift Friday, it picked up on Saturday and it finished fantastically on Sunday at the Flea Market. I found so much inventory that my living room is stuffed full of boxes, bags and furniture.
Above is my oldest Coleman find ever. This is a 418b triple burner Coleman Stove and I'm pretty sure it's from 1940. I haven't had a chance to research it properly. Do any of you Coleman experts know the approximate value of this?
I have so much inventory to process at the moment. I have ebay listings to write and Alameda Flea Market and Antique Society inventory to price. The first couple of weeks after school starts are always so packed. I always feel that I'll fall back into a nice leisurely work schedule. What am I thinking? I have 3 months of work to catch up on. Does that sound familiar. Eventually I'll get back into my routine but for now I'm really just chasing my tail. Thankfully I'm having fun which is part of the point in doing a job that I'm passionate about.
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.