Another crazy, thrift filled weekend for me. It began on Thursday with an estate sale, carried on into Friday at another estate sale, yard sales and estate sales on Saturday and the Flea Market on Sunday. And while I should have plenty of photos to share here, I spent Sunday preparing for my Open House at the Antique Society. Thanks to all of you that dropped by. It was a wonderful day and my sales were over $800. I have to pinch myself sometimes at how well my space is doing. The experienced dealers say that I'm still in my honeymoon stage but I'm grateful for every moment of this. Whether it continues or not, it has been a blessing to have such a good start to my first experience of selling locally.
I arrived home too tired to take photos of my weekend finds. So I hope that we all can live vicariously through all of your finds.
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community