Oh my goodness! How in the world can it be just 15 days until Christmas? Are you as behind as I am? This juggling of Amazon, eBay and the Antique Store is quite the job, let alone buying/making Christmas presents which.I.haven't.even.started.yet.GULP. December has always been the craziest month of all for me. How about you?
The above PBN (paint by number) was purchased at the weekend for $3.00. I kind of like the mustard yellow background.
And this item is a perfect example of what happens at our house. My dad (who is visiting for the next few weeks) brought this for Keiran. When I spotted it, I gasped and quickly looked it up on eBay realizing that it has value. Now Keiran and I are going to sell it and he gets some of the proceeds from the sale. I will say that he's happy with this transaction rather than disappointed. His eyes lit up when he realized that we could sell it for $40 or so. It's heading to Mod Sonoma too. With the money Keiran gets from it, he will take his grandfather to the flea market to spend his earnings. Knowing my son, he'll have his eye out for Sterling.
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.