Don't you just love finding New Old Stock? It's one of my favorite things to come across. This weekend I came across some vintage NOS Hardware. Now that I'm selling a lot more furniture, this kind of thing is perfect for repurposing something worn or ever replacing the hardware on something vintage but that was updated in the 80's or 90's. Other NOS items that I love to buy are these:
- door knobs
- light switch plates
- lamp ware
- paper goods (of course!)
Have you found some New Old Stock recently?
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.
If you are interested in becoming a Thrift Share Monday Sponsor for a month, feel free to contact me. Included in my TSM post will be your banner and short description of your business with links to your site and social media pages. Cost is $50 for one month that includes 4 Thrift Share Monday posts.