I just experienced 3 days of thrifting and 3 van loads full of inventory. It was a complete Industrial inventory filled weekend. I was so tired that I slept in until 7:30 today which is unheard of for me. Typically I'm awake by 5:30 and working by 6 a.m. This morning once I got out of bed I made a quick breakfast and got to work. I had industrial cabinets and tool boxes to clean and price. Nearly everything you see in this photo was purchased this weekend. These are all for sale at my Mod Sonoma space at the Antique Society.
A groovy vintage bungee cord. (ornaments in the background)
It was interesting that the two estate sales that I went to on Friday didn't look brilliant from the photos. Still a sale is a sale and I usually can find something to buy to make money on. I spent over $600 between the two of them. Looks can so be deceiving, even when the estate sale company includes photos of the sale. I'm still kicking myself for thinking that a Saturday estate sale looked dull. I went Saturday afternoon and spent $150 and returned on Sunday to spend another $100. I'm still wondering what I might have missed. #thriftregret.
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.