I thrifted so hard this last weekend that each night I fell into bed exhausted. Throw in a rogue thunder and lightning storm last night and I was a complete and utter mess this morning when I woke up. So this post not only is late but I just grabbed my iphone and took these photos of my thrift pile from the garage.
I teased you on Facebook about the Pyrex chemistry bottle collection that I purchased from Craigslist. I was supposed to take some clever, artsy photos of it. Uh well I think this is as close as I'm going to get. It's sitting on a Teak hutch that I'm taking down to Mod Sonoma in the next couple of weeks.
There was an incredible estate sale on Friday, Saturday and Sunday that I went to. I spent 2 1/2 hours there on Saturday. It was on a farm and there were at least 200 boxes of vintage wares. I picked up another Kampkold cooler. I had never heard of that brand before and now I've bought two in the last two weeks.
It was a seriously great weekend. The 3 day estate sale will go down as one of my favorites of the year.
Did you go thrifting this weekend?
Thrift Share Monday celebrates the Art of Thrifting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand, selling and sharing.
We Thrift - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Thrift Share:
- Your Thrift Share Monday blog post should include your thrifted finds from the weekend.
- Create a blog post with photos of your items.
- Link your Thrift Share Monday post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Thrift Share Monday post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz below.
- If you participate with Thrift Share Monday regularly, please add a button to your side bar so that we can build our Thrift Share Community.