Make Share - Apron Thrift Girl
Make Share celebrates the Art of Crafting. As a community of readers and bloggers we are able to connect through the process of buying second hand and repurposing worn items into something fabulous. We give items a second life by upcycling.
We Thrift - We Craft - We Share
Here are some guidelines if you would like to join Make Share:
- Your Make Share project should include at least one item that is 2nd hand. A part of the Make Share intention is recycling.
- Take your Make Share item and create a blog post with photos.
- Link your Make Share post back to Apron Thrift Girl.
- Link to your Make Share post on Apron Thrift Girl using inlinkz. There will be inlinkz on every Make Share post so that you can add your photo and link back to your blog.
- If you participate with Make Share regularly, please add this button to your side bar so that we can build our Make Share Community.
Click on Here to see a sample of Make Share posts.