apronthriftgirl [at] gmail [dot] com
- Apron Thrift Girl is a blog complete with two on-line boutique shops that offers readers and shoppers a view of the thrifty side of life without sacrificing style or quality. Every weekday Apron Thrift Girl’s content rich blog and photography provide a picture of America’s newest obsession; thrifted vintage art and crafts.
- Apron Thrift Girl is the most popular thrift blog in the US.
- 1st result on Google search of “Thrift Blog”
- 1st result on Google Blog search of “Thrift”
- 6th Result on Google search of “Thrift” with no other blog higher.
Benefits to Companies and Advertisers
- Access to Apron Thrift Girl’s readers who are thrifters, crafters and holistic families.
- Reaching a wide audience through this blog, Facebook, Twitter and face-to-face marketing.
- Engaging with an audience that influences friends and their own blog readers about brands, ideas and products.
- With Selena Cate's writing style, the ability to create a buzz and excitement about your product is written honestly and creatively.
- A guarantee of integrity. This is Selena Cate’s personal brand and she will deliver what she has committed to with honesty and passion.
Unique Visitors (per month): 20,232
Page Views (per month): 44,295
Alexa Ranking: 336,302
Google Page Rank: 1
(Source: User Survey Feb 2010):
99% of readers are Female.
45% of readers are 31-40
Marital Status: 79% are married
Children: 28% have 2 children and 26% have 1 child.
Education: 38% have Bachelor’s Degree and 21% have a Masters Degree.
Employment: 37% work outside of the home and 29% stay at home.
Social Media Footprint
Twitter: 874 followers. Daily links to blog post, retweets of other’s posts and giveaways, tweet about blog related items as well as join in on Twitter Parties.
Facebook: 962 fans. Posts links, interesting articles on thrift living and reselling, links to store sales.
StumbleUpon: To promote blogs and sites that fit into Apron Thrift Girl.
Flickr: Share photos both on the blog and in groups that Selena is a member of through Flickr.
Selena Cate has been featured in an article entitled, “Learn some secrets of secondhand shopping from an expert” in the Harold Net newspaper in Everett, Washington. Selena has also led a number of workshops on how to save money by living thrifty.
Selena has been interviewed by a number of radio stations including NPR of New York on the subject of Simple Living and on Disney Radio for Attachment Parenting.
Apron Thrift Girl has been mentioned on a large number of popular blogs which link back to Apron Thrift Girl. Selena was a guest blogger for a week at Curbly.com.
Ad Format/ Pricing
□ Apron Thrift Girl Signature Sponsor
Prime placement at top right hand side above the fold.
150 x 200: monthly rate is $25.00
Minimum purchase of 3 months
□ Apron Thrift Girl Platinum Sponsor
Placement on right hand side under the fold.
150 x 100 monthly rate is $10.00
Minimum purchase of 3 months.
□ Apron Thrift Girl ~Little Shop Boutique~ Sponsor
Placement on right hand side under the fold at Little Shop boutique site.
200 x 110 monthly rate is $8.00
□ Apron Thrift Girl Peak Viewing Sponsor
Place your name onto Monday’s peak viewing post. This is branded “Thrift Share Monday” and has 20% more viewers than any other day.
Your name and logo will be in a linkable banner at the top of the post.
Monthly rate is $50.00
□ Apron Thrift Girl for a day
A sponsored blog written by Selena about your product or service.
Rate per post is $100.00
Payment: Checks or Paypal are accepted.
Discounts: 20% Discount available if you place an order for six months.
- I reserve the right to choose advertising that fits into the message and style of Apron Thrift Girl
- At this time there are not any refunds on ads
- All ads should reflect the value of Apron Thrift Girl
About Apron Thrift Girl
Apron Thrift Girl was founded in 2006.
Selena Cate is the writer and owner behind Apron Thrift Girl and is mother of a 13 year old daughter and a 10 year old son. Both have attended Waldorf Schools since they were toddlers. The Cate's are a holistic family that tries to live a somewhat green lifestyle. Selena and her family live frugally without compromising quality or style.
Apron Thrift Girl is a blog dedicated to honesty and real life. One thing that she has been proud of is the fact that her posts are written from the heart. She often connects with her readers with this style of writing because it is about real life. It's about the ups and downs of money, relationships and our daily struggles with balance. Selena Cate is passionate about what she writes on her blog.
Apron Thrift Girl focuses on a variety of subjects:
- Frugal Living
- Organic Food
- Gluten Free Living
- Waldorf Education
- Natural Living